Monday 2 September 2013

More Race Feedback

Hi

I came from London last weekend to take part in the Northampton 10k and wanted to say how much I enjoyed the event. It was a brilliantly organised day, the marshals were fabulous, and the post race home made flapjacks were far superior to any goody bag that get handed out at some of the bigger events. It was a pleasure to take part in a small local event, made even more enjoyable by the fact I raced a PB. 

My only complaint is that there were no small t-shirts left when I crossed the finish line.

Thanks to all the organisers for a great day.

Many thanks,
Rebecca


**********************************************************

Hi Mark

I just wanted to say thanks for Sunday. It was the first organised run in which I have participated and it was a great experience. The whole event was superbly well organised. The marshals did their job superbly and were very encouraging too. I really felt as though I was a part of a special day. My 3 year old daughter loved the flapjack and I am really pleased with my commemorative vest.

Race wise, it was so tough. After 6k I was on course to break by 50 minute target time, but the last 4k was torture, especially the Spectacle Lane hill. Still, it has given me a benchmark, and one which I will aim to improve upon next year.

I will be recommending this race to other runners that I know.

Many thanks

Nick

**********************************************************

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the quick reply and for updating the results sheet. The 3 of us who travelled down from South Derbyshire all really enjoyed the race, well organised and a pleasure to run. The ford is a unique feature, not had one in a race before. I’ll keep an eye out for the pictures.

Cheers,
Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment