Tuesday 28 August 2012

Race Comments

Here are some lovely comments on Runners World website.

The thing that sticks out most was the quantity of marshals at the event, all of them very encouraging and friendly, fair do's to them for giving up their time. Nice Event.

Undulating, scenic, very friendly, two drinks stations, a lovely vest and a piece of cake for all finishers - very good value!

Lovely run. Great support from the Marshalls. Challenging course with more hills in the second half. Nice finish on the field. Lovely flapjack, but not so sure about the vest. Does anyone wear cotton vests any more?

I have to really commend the marshals at this race as they were all really encouraging, on the ball and friendly.  Race was excellent value for money, nice to get a finishers vest instead of tshirt or medal and banana bread was awesome :)

http://www.runnersworld.co.uk/events/ratingsall.asp?en=69646&year=2012&ugn=5632&sp=&v=2

Email Also
I just wanted to say a BIG thank-you for giving us all such a lovely 10K! This was my first Moulton run and I found the whole experience a very pleasant one: A lovely, scenic and undulating course, very friendly marshals, two drinks stations and a lovely vest - what more could one ask for? Well done!
Very sadly, I hadn't quite recovered from last Sunday's Riverside Runners 25th Anniversary 10K, which meant that I hadn't been able to run my 'usual' 10K time, so I had to settle for 2nd LV55. Maybe, next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment